In this post, we will show you how to install Cyberghost on your Firestick. Cyberghost is a VPN service that can help you protect your privacy online and access blocked content. Follow the steps below to use Cyberghost on your Firestick.
How to Setup Cyberghost on Firestick
We will describe two methods to install CyberGhost on Firestick. CyberGhost VPN app supports the following devices.
- Fire TV with OS 4.6 and above.
- Fire Stick devices of 2nd generation and later.
1. Steps to install Cyberghost app from the Amazon app store.
- Open the “Find menu” from the home screen of the firestick/ fire tv device.
- Select the “Search” tile to search for the CyberGhost app.
- Type “Cyberghost” and click on the first suggestion from the search results.
- Select the “Get” button to download the Cyberghost application onto your Firestick device.
2. Steps to install Cyberghost app from the Downloader app.
Use this method only when you can’t find the Cyberghost app in the Amazon app store because it’s a bit long but a straightforward method.
- Install the Downloader app.
- Head to the “Settings” menu.
- Scroll down to “My Fire TV” and select.
- Select “Developer options.“
- Select the “install unknown apps” option. Select the “Downloader” option. This action permits the Downloader to sideload the Cyberghost app on your Firestick.
- Open the Downloader app.
- On the Downloader’s app home screen, highlight and select the “URL” box field.
- Enter the Cyberghost app’s apk file Url. Select “Go.”
- Once you download an apk file, select the “Install” option. The Cyberghost app will install on the Firestick.
Steps to set up CyberGhost on your Firestick.
After installing, you must follow some Login steps to use the app.
- To launch the Cyberghost app, select “open” or press the menu (burger) symbol on your remote.
- To process forward, select the “Agree & Continue” button.
- You get two options to log in – “Validate Pin” and “Open regular Pin.”
- When you select “Validate Pin,” the Cyberghost app generates a pin code that displays on your official account on its website. Login into the CyberGhost website. Enter the code into the app.
- If you choose the second option, the app prompts you to enter your Cyberghost account’s username and password.
- While using this app for the first time, it asks you to permit it to encrypt your identity by tapping on the “Ok” button.
How to Use Cyberghost on Firestick
Follow the below steps to use CyberGhost on Firestick.
- Open the “Apps” menu from the home screen.
- Select the “Cyberghost” app icon from all the installed apps to open it.
- Log in using the instructions in the above section.
- The app’s main page appears, showing no VPN connection to any server.
- You have two options for connecting with Cyberghost VPN on Firestick.
- Best location – Select the yellow power button. CyberGhost app establishes an automatic connection with any server of its choice. The connection mode selects the “Best location.” You can choose this option when you don’t have any particular choice for a server location. Cyberghost will connect automatically based on performance, protection levels, and internal balancing system.
- Specific country – You can select any country of your choice. The app will connect you with your chosen server. For that, tap or click the “Best location” button below the ‘Connect to‘ option. The list of different countries’ servers is open. Select anyone and return to the previous screen. The power button turns yellow.
- After successfully connecting to a country server, CyberGhost shows the country name, server name, and associated IP address. No one can trace your actual IP location.
How to Update Cyberghost on Firestick
The updated version automatically installs when you install the CyberGhost app from the Amazon Appstore. You can enable automatic updates using the below steps.
- From your home screen, Select “settings.”
- Open the “Applications” tile.
- Scroll down and Click on “Appstore.”
- Select the “Automatic Updates” option to turn it ON.
- Whenever any new Cyberghost update is released, your Firestick will install it automatically.
Does Cyberghost Work With Netflix on Fire Stick?
Yes, you can stream Netflix using Cyberghost VPN on Firestick. To access Netflix using CyberGhost VPN, ensure to complete the following conditions:
1. Sign Up for Netflix service in advance because you will require login credentials.
2. Ensure you connect with Cyberghost designed Netflix streaming servers.
Steps to stream Netflix on Firestick using CyberGhost VPN.
- On the main screen of the Cyberghost app, tap on the ‘Best location’ button.
- Select any server.
- This time, Select the “Streaming” tab next to the “Countries” tab.
- Select “Netflix” as your streaming service.
- The app will redirect you to login into your Netflix account. You can enjoy streaming Netflix.