Netflix is one of the most popular streaming services in the world. While it is available in many countries, the content that is available differs depending on the country. If you are located in a country that has a limited selection of Netflix content, you can use Purevpn to change your Netflix region and access content from any other country.
In this tutorial, we will show you how to use Purevpn on Netflix and change your Netflix region. We will also provide a list of all the countries that have access to Netflix so that you can choose the best country for your needs. Let’s get started!
How to Use Purevpn on Netflix
Before accessing Netflix with Purevpn, you must have these things-
- A Purevpn subscription.
- Netflix subscription.
Steps to use Purevpn on Netflix.
- Subscribe to PureVPN service via its Official Website ( if you haven’t till now).
- Install the Purevpn app on any device.
- Open the app.
- Enter the login credentials of your Purevpn account.
- The Purevpn app will redirect you to a page with different connection options.
- Here, if you want to watch Netflix, Select the box with the “stream” option.
- Open the “Popular websites” tab.
- Select option “Netflix [region of your choice].”
- If you’re using a browser extension, select the “Netflix” option.
- Enter the credentials of your Netflix account.
- You can start streaming any shows of your choice on Netflix.
How to Change Netflix Region to Any Country Using Purevpn
Steps to change Netflix region to any country using Purevpn.
- Login into the Purevpn app.
- Select the “popular websites” tab.
- Scroll and search the “Netflix” option.
- You can select any Netflix region available in the options.
- Select the “connect” button to establish the connection.
How to Watch Us Netflix via Purevpn
Steps to watch Netflix US Via Purevpn on a chrome extension.
- Open the chrome extension on your device.
- Install the Purevpn app.
- Click on the “PureVPN icon” in the browser’s top-right corner.
- Type your PureVPN credentials & select “Login.”
- Select “Popular Websites.”
- From the drop-down list, Select “Netflix US.”
- You can watch Netflix US in a new tab.
On Firefox extension.
The steps are the same as the chrome extension to watch Netflix Us on the firefox extension.
On the Purevpn Windows app.
- Open the Purevpn app on Windows.
- Click the “Globe” icon on the left column.
- Tap the “Arrow icon” provided beside the United States.
- Cities list will display.
- Choose any city from Salt lake, Washington, Seattle, and Phoenix, to access Netflix US.
- Once connected, the Netflix US app or website will open.
- You get connected to PureVPN.
- Open the Netflix website or its app to start streaming.
On an iOS app.
- Open the Purevpn app.
- Tap the “Three horizontal lines or Hamburger” icon from the left corner.
- Tap “Locations.”
- The following steps are the same as opening Netflix US on the windows app.
On Android App.
You can watch Netflix US following the same steps as the iOS app.
Which Countries’ Versions of Netflix Are Available on Purevpn?
PureVPN customers can access six Netflix libraries from 7 countries from anywhere worldwide. You can use the Purevpn apps to stream content from these countries’ Netflix libraries.
The following countries are included in this list.
- Netflix US
- Netflix Australia
- Netflix Canada.
- Netflix France
- Netflix Japan
- Netflix Germany
Purevpn Not Working With Netflix- What to Do?
The most apparent reason why PureVPN doesn’t work with Netflix is when this streaming giant successfully blocks all the IP addresses through which you access it. Often, small techniques can fix the Purevpn connectivity issues with Netflix. Let’s discuss some practical methods you can use.
1. Connect with Purevpn again
This quick trick may work many times. Simple connect again with Purevpn by disconnecting.
2. Connect to a different Purevpn server.
Maybe, Netflix has blocked a Particular Ip address associated with the Purevpn server you connected to. That’s why connect with another server location to get a New IP address that’s not blocked. If one doesn’t work, try another until you can access Netflix.
3. Clear cookies and cache data.
Websites ask you to accept cookies to personalize your browsing experience. You end up providing them with information about your IP address and location.
The possibility is Netflix has identified your IP address through these cookies. Therefore, clear cookies and cache data regularly.
4. Try it after some time.
PureVPN continuously adds unique servers, which means you can access Netflix after some time once they are available.
5. Contact the PureVPN support team
Even after trying the above measures, you cannot connect Purevpn with Netflix; contacting its customer team will guide you with the exact solution. You can access Purevpn 24*7 live chat; You will get an instant response.
6. Switch to a different reliable premium VPN service
Even after contacting Purevpn’s team, Netflix successfully blocks all its servers. It’s time to change to a new VPN service that’s more reliable.
Select a VPN service that is consistent with Netflix. You can try ExpressVPN, ProtonVPN and Surfshark. There’s no point in continuing with Purevpn service.